Kotak Mahindra Bank is one of the prevalent private sector banks in India. Originally, Kotak Bank has set up its bank in the country in the year 1965. In the year 2003, the Reserve Bank of India approved the bank and provided a license to it so as to commence banking business in the country. The Kotak Mahindra Bank offers an extensive range of services to all the customers across India.
It provides various financial services to all the folks including personal loans, finance, life insurance and a lot more. As of now, the bank has a total of 1348 branches all over the country. There are more than 2000 ATMs in India. Just like many other banks, Kotak Mahindra Bank had its headquarters in the city of Mumbai.
One of the best facilities that Kotak Mahindra Bank offers to all the customers in the country is net banking. These days, net banking usage has become quite common and increased due to online fund transactions. Most of the banks across the country provide the facility for issuing a kit for net baking for all the people. Based on the requirement, the customers will apply for a new net banking account from Kotak Mahindra Bank.
If you are not aware of the process of registering for net banking online, we are here to aid you. In this guide, we have included a complete tutorial to register or activate Kotak Mahindra Bank net banking online. The customers can easily check their account balance, fund transfer and more after creating a new account online. Check the detailed guide here!
How to Activate Kotak Mahindra Net Banking via Online?
By registering on Kotak Mahindra bank net banking, the users can easily handle their account from anywhere across the world. One can register online for net banking with a decent internet connection speed. The net banking facility is available only for the individual customers of KMBL bank. There are three different methods to register a new account on Kotak Mahindra Online banking. Follow the easy steps provided below that helps the customers to activate Kotak Mahindra net banking via online through this new user registration guide.
Method 1: Kotak Mahindra Bank online Banking New User Registration Online
Check out the easy steps below to register new net banking account on Kotak Mahindra net banking website:
- First of all, visit the official website of Kotak Mahindra Bank from your device.
- On the home page of this website, you can find the option that says ‘Register for Net Banking’.
- Soon after tapping that link, you will land on the next web page wherein you must enter the crucial details.
- The customers need to fill the online net banking registration form for generating their password.
- The users must enter the details as shown below:
- CRN/Customer ID: CRN number is a 12-digit number that comes on your debit or credit card. To find your CRN number, you need to send SMS CRN to 9971056767 through your registered mobile number.
- Enter the text as shown on the page.
- After entering the required details, you need to tick the checkbox to accept all the terms and conditions.
- Tap the continue button.
- On the next screen, you need to choose two options for the verification process.
- The options include Date of Birth, Mother’s maiden name, Registered mobile number, and Registered email ID.
- You can select any two of them and fill those fields with valid details.
- Hit the continue button and choose the Debit Card details option on the next page.
- You need to enter the crucial debit card details that include the following:
- Debit Card Number
- Card Expiry
- Debit Card PIN
- Tap the continue button and you are in the final step of net banking registration.
- Choose your preferred password and enter the same twice for confirmation.
- Hit the Submit button.
- That’s it! You have successfully registered for a net banking account on Kotak Mahindra bank online as a new user.
- From then, you can easily log into your account by using your CRN number and password.
The activation of your newly registered online net banking account might take at least 2 to 3 minutes. Once the activate is done, you are ready to access it with precise login credentials. The customers can easily carry out their daily transactions using their net banking account online.
Method 2: Using Customer Care
If you are unable to register online, you can simply request the net banking registration by making a call to the customer contact center. The customer care number is given below:
1860 266 2666 (24×7) or +91 22 6600 6022
Method 3: Manual Process
Another method to register for net banking account for the first time is to submit a request form manually at the respective bank. For that, you can follow the below steps:
- First of all, download the Channel Access Request Form from the official website of Kotak Mahindra Bank.
- There are two different forms.
- One is for the individuals and the other form is for limited companies, trusts, partnerships, HUFs, associations, and proprietorships.
- Choose the right form and fill it.
- Fill the details in the form and place it in the dropbox in your nearby bank branch or ATM.
That’s all! This is the easy process to register or activate Kotak Mahindra Net banking via online as a new user. We have included an in-depth guide to the net banking registration process online. Hope this guide has helped you to set a new password for your online account. For more doubts and queries, ask us through the comments section provided below in this post.
Hey, I am Raj. I am the owner and content publisher at Financenize. I have completed my education till intermediate school and after that turn to a full-time blogger and content writer. I usually share the quality information for the readers in Financenize, which helps the small business, individuals and entrepreneurs and the information I share makes their task more manageable. I am expert in analyzing the current situation and deliver a profitable period to the extent. You can find me on various social media handles online.