Vijaya Bank is one of the popular nationalized banks in India. This national bank has its corporate office in Bangalore in the state of Karnataka. It offers a massive range of financial related products and services to the customers via different delivery channels. Vijaya Bank has more than 2031 branches all over the country. Besides the bank branches, there are 2001 ATMs for this bank throughout the nation. Originally, this bank has started its services since 1931. Some of the best services and products offered by the bank include corporate banking, finance, insurance, consumer banking and more.
Since the inception of Vijaya Bank, it has delivered numerous banking related services to all its customers. It has turned out to become the nationalized bank in the year 1980. In the recent times, the bank has commenced its mobile banking channel and internet services online. With the emergence of an online banking facility, it has become quite simple for the customers to utilize the banking services right from their home. There are people who are not aware of the registration process for Vijaya Bank net banking via online. In this post, we have explained the complete process to activate or register Vijaya Bank Net banking through online. Have a look!
About Vijaya Bank V-Net Banking:
These days, internet banking has become extremely popular among all the people across the globe. It has turned out to become one of the alternate delivery channels in the banking sector. The V-Net banking customers are generally categorized into two types such as retail customers and corporate customers. The individual and proprietors fall under the retail type. The public, private and partnership companies come under the corporate customers. Vijaya Bank net banking provides several feasible solutions to the customers through e-tax payments and e-deposit services.
Vijaya Bank offers the net banking services to all the customers across the nation. With the help of net banking service, one can carry out various transactions via online at a great ease. The fund transfer is usually categorized into 2 types. One is intra-bank transfer and the other type is inter-bank transfers. There is a difference between these two types of fund transfers. The intra-bank transfer allows the users to make the money transaction within the Vijaya Bank account to other’s account in the same Vijaya Bank. On the other hand, Inter Bank transfers refer to transferring money from Vijaya Bank to other bank accounts through NEFT or RTGS modes. Some of the popular features that are present in the V-Net banking include the following:
- Online donations
- Online Bill Payments
- Insurance premium payments via online
- E-ticketing and online shopping
- Book at air ticket or rail or bus ticket through V-Net banking
- Utility Bill Payments
Also Check: How to Register/Activate Canara Bank of India Mobile Net banking Online
How to Register/Activate Vijaya Bank Net Banking:
Follow the simple yet detailed step by step guide to register or activate your net banking service in Vijaya Bank via online:
Step 1: Go to the Official Website:
- At first, visit the official website of Vijaya Bank using the below link.
- You will then land on the home page of this website.
- On the left-hand side of the page, you can find a list of tabs wherein you must tap the Net Banking tab.
Step 2: V-Net Banking:
- Just hit the link that says ‘Click Here for V-Net Banking’ on the page.
- You will then redirect to a new page and tap ‘Retail Banking’ option.
- Click ‘Continue to Login’ button and land on the login page.
- As you are a new user, you need to tap the option that says ‘New User? Register Here’ option under Retail Users tab.
Step 3: Fill your Debit Card Details:
- From then, you can start filling the online new user registration form with valid information.
- The registration process includes a couple of steps.
- In the first level, you need to validate your debit card details that include the following:
- 16-digit ATM Debit Card Number
- ATM PIN number for the above card
- Card Expiry Date in the given format
- Operative Account Number linked or related to the ATM Card
- There are two options among which filling one field is mandatory.
- You can enter either your Date of Birth or PAN Number in the respective fields.
- Fill the last 3 transaction amount along with the type of transaction.
- You need to select the facility type i.e., view only and view and transaction.
- It’s advisable to opt ‘View and Transaction’ option.
- Finally, enter the captcha as shown on the screen and tick the checkbox and accept all the terms and conditions.
- Tap the Continue button.
Step 4: Validate OTP:
- Once you are done with the first step, you will get an OTP to the registered mobile number.
- Type the same in the respective field and hit the continue button to validate the OTP.
Step 5: Choose User ID & Password
- On the next web page, you need to follow the basic steps for creating your new user id, login password, and the transaction password.
- You need to re-enter the login as well as the transaction password for confirmation.
- After successfully registering on Vijaya Bank net banking, it takes at least one working day to activate the user id and password.
- That’s all! This is the easy process to register or activate net banking at Vijaya Bank via online.
After finishing the registration process, the users can log into their new net banking account using the user id and password. You will then receive an SMS to the registered mobile number. It gives a confirmation regarding the successful registration for your request over V-Net banking.
That’s it! This is everything you need to know about the Vijaya Bank Net Banking activation or registration. Hope this guide has given you adequate information for registering for net banking at the popular public sector bank. Through this online service, one can make various online transactions without any hassle. For more doubts and queries, just ask us through the comments section. We send the appropriate solutions as soon as possible. Stay tuned to this website for more finance and banking related posts.