HDFC Bank Limited is one of the leading banking and financial services firm in India. This bank has its headquarters in Mumbai, the state of Maharashtra. Originally, HDFC bank was originated in the year 1994.HDFC is one of the popular Indian Banking Company that offers a slew of banking offers for all the customers in India. As of now, there are a total of about 90000 employees in different states in and across the country. Originally, this bank established in the country in the year 1994. It provides various services to all the people like credit cards, consumer banking, corporate banking, and other wealth management services. The official website of HDFC bank is www.hdfcbank.com.
Whenever the customers make online transactions and confront some issues, they can take assistance from the Customer care service of HDFC bank. In order to contact the customer care representative, the customers need to have the contact number of the HDFC bank. If you are HDFC bank customer and seeking to activate the net banking of HDFC bank for the first time, we are here to help you. In this post, we have come up with a detailed guide for activating or registering a new account on HDFC net banking for the first time. You can even reset your HDFC internet banking password from the below tutorial. Check it out!
HDFC Net Banking Online:
In terms of the assets, HDFC bank positioned as the 2nd leading private bank in India. There are more than 4000 branches of HDFC and more than 12000 ATMs in and across 2500 cities in the country India. Some of the best services that HDFC bank offers for all the customers in India include personal loan, 2-wheeler loan, digital wallet and a lot more. HDFC bank also rolled out internet banking services for all the people so that the customers can make online transactions without any hassle. Apart from this, the customers can also get other services like tracking account information, credit card balance and could manage the account with much ease.
Also Check: How to Activate/Register SBI Net Banking Online
Method 1: How to Activate HDFC Net banking Online?
The HDFC bank offers net banking facility to all its customers online. However, the user interface of HDFC bank net banking is not so appealing. One can find the login field right on the home page of this website. It is pretty easy for the naive users to register on HDFC bank net banking. Check out the easy steps that help the users to register HDFC Net banking via online:
- First of all, navigate to the official web portal of HDFC bank as shown below:
- You need to click on Net Banking and hit the button that says ‘Register Now’.
- Once you choose the option of Register Online, you will redirect to a new web page.
- You need to enter the customer ID and the mobile number wherein you can generate the OTP.
- Just click on a link so as to generate One Time Password.
- You can then select Active Debit Card and enter all the essential details of Debit Card.
- The customers can then set the net banking password and login instantly.
- This is the easy process to activate net banking for the first time through online mode.
Method 2: How to Register HDFC Bank Net Banking Online using Kit?
Till now, you have seen the procedure to activate net banking for the new users. If you already have an account on HDFC bank and have applied for the kit manually then, you can register for net banking with much ease. Follow the below steps to register for a new net banking account online using your welcome kit.
- First of all, open the link given below.
- On the next page, you need to enter the user id or customer ID provided in the welcome kit.
- Hit the GO button and choose the checkbox ‘Authentication with One Time Password [OTP] and debit card details’.
- Tap the continue button after entering the text as shown in the page.
- Type your registered mobile number and hit the continue button.
- Your registered mobile number will receive an OTP that must be entered in the respective field.
- On the next page, you need to choose the debit card number linked to your account.
- You must enter your Debit Card PIN number and the expiry date.
- You can then set your Net Banking Password based on your choice.
- After entering the new IPIN, you can hit the confirm button.
- That’s all! This is the simple process to register or activate net banking on HDFC bank online if you have the welcome kit.
How to Reset HDFC Internet banking password?
In most of the cases, people fail to remember their net banking password due to some reasons. In such a case, it becomes difficult for the users to access their account. All your fund transactions might be terminated because of your bad memory power. However, you don’t have to worry about it. There is a solution to reset a new password for your HDFC net banking account. Follow the easy steps provided below to reset your HDFC internet banking password:
- Go to the official website of HDFC bank and click on Regenerate Password or IPIN online.
- You can then enter your customer ID.
- Just enter the mobile number that you have already registered with the bank.
- You need to enter the OTP you have received on your mobile device.
- You can then input your OTP in the provided field.
- Choose your Debit Card and enter the card details.
- You can then reset your Internet Banking password and login to net banking as usual.
- This is the easy process to reset your HDFC Internet banking password.
That’s all! This is the simple process to register or activate HDFC net banking as a new user. We have included the in-depth guide to registering a new account on HDFC net banking online and the process to reset your net banking password. For more doubts and queries, don’t hesitate to ask us through the below comments section. We surely send the reply to your query soon.