State Bank of India [SBI] is a widely popular multinational public sector banking service in and across the nation. SBI has its headquarters in Mumbai, the state of Maharashtra. This bank has secured the best position in the list of Fortune Global 500. It is the leading bank in India that carries out various banking services to all its customers. SBI has initiated its services in the year 1806 with a different name. Later, in the year 1955, it was renamed as State Bank of India and commenced offering various consumer banking services.
Some of the popular products and services offered by SBI include corporate banking, finance and insurance, mortgage loans, private banking, savings and more. The official website of the bank is sbi.co.in that allows the customers to access the net banking. In India, there are more than 18000 branches to SBI. Lakhs of employees working in SBI render the best services to its consumers. If you are looking forward to registering SBI net banking as a new user then, we are here to assist you through this post. We have come up with a detailed guide to activate or register SBI Net banking via online. Take a look!
SBI Net Banking Registration Online:
SBI stands for State Bank of India. It is the Government-owned nationalized Bank in the country. The headquarters of SBI located in Mumbai city in the state of Maharashtra. Most of the people in and across the country prefer opening an account in SBI branches. In India, the banking sector has witnessed a plethora of changes. With the evolution of internet banking, it has become quite easy for all the people to make their financial transactions via online. Many banks in the country have introduced net banking services in order to help the customers.
Some of the best services offered by SBI Net banking include the following:
- One can transfer the funds to their own accounts.
- You can either transfer the fund through Intra-Bank mode or Inter-Bank mode of transaction.
- The users can view the account balance and mini statement that shows their monthly transactions.
- You can even pay the bills right from your net banking account.
- Recurring the deposits e-RD
- There is a new service with the name New Pension System contribution.
- It also offers the best SBI e-Flexi deposits service.
Also Read: How to Register or Activate Vijaya bank Net banking Online?
How to Register SBI Net Banking Online?
Follow the simple guide with detailed steps that enables the customers to register SBI net banking via online:
- First of all, visit the official website of SBI from your PC or laptop.
- By tapping the below link, you will land on the required home page of SBI.
- On that page, you can find a link that says ‘New User? Register here’.
- Once you tap that link, you will redirect to the next page.
- On that page, you need to enter the crucial details to register as a new user.
- The details include the following:
- Account Number: You can find the account number on the passbook or the account statement.
- CIF Number: CIF number is also present on your passbook or the statement of your account.
- Branch Code: You can find the code for your bank branch on the official website. It is a 5-digit branch code which is available online.
- Country: Select your country from the list of options in the drop-down menu.
- Registered Mobile Number: Enter the mobile number that you have registered with the bank during the initial bank account opening.
- Facility Required: Under this field, you need to select your transaction rights from the list of three options. The 3 options include full transaction rights, limited transaction rights, and view rights.
- Finally, enter the text as shown in the picture and hit the submit button.
- You will receive One Time Password to your registered mobile number as a text message.
- Check it and enter the same OTP in the required field.
- Hit the Confirm button and wait for a moment.
- On the next screen, you need to select one option from a couple of options.
- You need to tick the checkbox of ‘I have my ATM card (Online registration without branch visit) option.
- You can then hit the Submit button.
- From the next web page, you need to enter the ATM Card number, expiry date, and the cardholders name in the respective fields.
- You need to enter the ATM PIN and enter the characters as shown in the image.
- Hit the Proceed button.
- On the next page, you will find a temporary User ID allocated to the user.
- You will also receive the user id to your registered mobile number.
- Now, you can set a new login password for your SBI net banking account.
- Re-enter it for confirmation and hit the submit button.
- That’s all! You have successfully registered for SBI Internet Banking via online. There is a feasibility to change your user id after your initial login into your net banking account.
From now onwards, you can make various money transactions through the SBI Net banking account. Using the new user id and password, you can easily log into your SBI internet banking account. You can view the balance and the last 10 transactions right on the home page of the website.
That’s all! This is the complete guide to register or activate SBI Internet banking online as a new user. If you are seeking to transfer funds, you can utilize the net banking account. For more doubts and issues, just ask us through the comments section. We will get back to you with precise solutions as soon as possible. Share your thoughts and give away your suggestions through the feedback section.